Albus Changes the World - Ch. 2 - Request

Dex-chan lover
The loop isnt looking for any specific condition. HE just wants to finish it before his dog dies. That the only reason he restarted. He just wants to do it faster this time.
well, maybe there's a 'deeper reason' besides his dog, but at that point, i'd think he'd wanna go back and simply pick up his dog with him or send someone/research some magic to guarantee his dog is healthy/extended life , b/c other than magical 'artifacts/cheats', considering he's not doing a 'solo' speedrun idk if he'd have time for the female companion to level up versus her just being at the level she's at (or even if she is 'strong' enough she might not be used to being in battle/not retaining memories of the reset to where she could still be too nervous/panicking the first time fighting the demon king unless her spells just buff Albus versus like direct attack)

Dex-chan lover
Himmel the hero would do th-
Waitaminit not! If it was Himmel, believe me they could stuck in that town for several months trying to help everyone. Because Himmel the hero would do that

And don't make me talk about Aesir the high elf, bro would spent years trying to solve the big problem in a community

Users who are viewing this thread