Alcafus

Bad translation, dumb plot of wanting to turn every girl mc knows into fantasy xxxxtoys. Unfollowed.

What?
Someone actually picked this one up?

Thanks.

@Hurgh I don't know about the translation being bad, but it definitely has grammar problems.

Dex-chan lover
@CommieJohnTeh unlike many other artists, i know this one only from this manga. so i'm kinda glad. these are some of the perkiest tits i've seen yet.

Double-page supporter
A limp D beta MC with the inability and dedication to save others while keep shouting 'he' will save all heroine. They don't deserve him, literally. Go F. urself to death MC.

I was rereading the earlier chapters and I think this will get better over time. The writer doesn't look that clueless, it looks for me like he's putting some effort in this - multilingual bonus (the title can be read as "the cage" in Arabic, but there's also "cuffs" from English), no truck-kun, and it looks for me like the worldbuilding is going on a good pace. Sure, the protag is a moron, but it's possible this gets better.

Did anyone here read Fukigen Cinderella or Desert Coral, both from the same author? How did they turn out?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translating this, but don't you have the volume raws? or don't people upload them anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread