Alexis Teikoku Kouryuuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Everyone’s Resolutions

Wonder what the army count will be like? 1500 against 4000? Might have to pull out some crazy tactics.

Aggregator gang
I wish I could like this manga more, but I feel like it is way too lukewarm in what kind of setting/mood it is trying to set as a whole.

Dex-chan lover
honestly both of them are retarded.
blondie was being retarded by not wanting MC's help to begin with, if his house falls then MC looses his biggest supporter + this fight if they win will strengthen him making MC's support even stronger.
MC was retarded for being such a dick for no reason, making his best friend fall on his knees begging and crying just because his sister told you to, who fucking does that?

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer simple resolve you have the resolve when going to war or asking for support any hint of weakness would be your instant downfall, chance to be used or death.

Legitimately thought that he would betray Leonard for his territory lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer Eh? Leo even said why he did it. Blondie's sister had told him to do it, and he agreed. (Since, like you said, Blondie had been acting like an idealistic fool instead of like a honorably pragmatic lord.)

Fed-Kun's army
...Still don't like the sister.

But yes. The Nobility of a nation like this are Feudal Lords, their powers come from and are reinforced by their military might. The first and foremost thing Alan should've done was raise an army to show that he means business. Calling in MC is just as fine a measure to keep a lock on his territory because he has been allying with him since the beginning and now it's time to collect the favor.

I don't really care for the MC giving him the cold shoulder, felt more like a check list of cliches. But Alan was being stupid trying to run after some false hope instead securing his land.

Fed-Kun's army
if anyones wondering how battles are fought back then usually having your forces anhiallated(losing half/50% of your forces) is considered a loss and at that point theres no reason to fight, so with 2,000 strong ass Alexis Knights against 3,500 if they were to cut there numbers down by half or even by 30% they potientally have the advantage since Alan has 1,000 ish knights within his territory as well for defense

Users who are viewing this thread