Alexis Teikoku Kouryuuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Eidonia Strife 3

Double-page supporter
what's the story about the other attempt at uploading this chapter earlier today ?

Fed-Kun's army
So was she raped... or did the fat ass pass out before he could

Dex-chan lover
@Starbuck
probably a group of people unsatisfied with the chapter frequency from Soseki, going from the profile of the one who uploaded it, that got blocked by the first upload filter and are waiting on the mods to approve the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
@Nikfire she was 100% raped, my guess is you're looking at, at least 4 times if not more considering they listed 3 different days and we can assume the last bit about the chapter took them one more day.

Double-page supporter
War is hell, and these soldiers are about to learn this firsthand

Dex-chan lover
@kazamakj

You underestimate how dark a real night is from city life. You can't see anything other than what's in front of the torch.

@tlst9999 Yeah i just realized that after i posted remembering some moonless jungle nights, couldn't even see my own hand in front of me.

Still that a very risky tactic to use a cavalry charge in the dead of night.

Double-page supporter
Getting some battle of Okehazama vibes. Moving the horses up and down was probably to get the soldiers and horses used to the terrain. Or they used that as a cover to come from the forest

Dex-chan lover
so was the girl a spy that was sent in or was she just an unfortunate refugee?

Double-page supporter
@kazamakj just want to add, the prince army didnt even put sentries and defense in the forest because they thought no way the enemies can mount a charge from the forest. They are underestimating alexis armies too much.
They dont know that alexis already has experienxe mounting cavalry charge in the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread