Alice Everlasting - Oneshot

Contributor
Wow kinda neat, for some reason the image just like flashing mmm...

Aggregator gang
If you think about it.

One of them died on a bombing and the other one is in coma.
They are in russia or some cold northern country that i have never knew about.

The girls get comatosed and dream of marrying the boy thus the boy is older and she is not.
she wants the boy to grow up and then here you go.
she cannot imagine/dream of the ring cause the dream would end if it has a gem on it.
The girls dream is to get married. she only get half married cause the ring is still in half.

Or just vice versa.

The boy in coma. want's to fulfill their wedding promise.
He wanted to give her the world :)
So in his dream he give her the world and marriage.

PS: they do not have a son or daugther cause children does not think of sex. they just think of love... and staying together with the ones you love.

Meh, it was random but ok.
Basically the girl is immortal and etc. The tree grows over his body as if he was the seed of the and it grew infinitely to a point we’re it was in space and she could use a play on perspective to portray the earth as a jewel for the ring, this fulfilling the second promise.

This was weird, a legal loli but still so weird, he is the only one aging, imagine he is an old man with 8 year old looking wife, so weird.😅

Power Uploader
That was quite nice. Her demeanour was a little strange, but, then again, she was a little girl with crazy-eyes. I'm just happy Yuri accepted her as she was.

Power Uploader
@Closedbox that's the kind of discussion I'm here for! though i'd put my bets on the guy being the one who died before they could fulfill the promise. he never saw her after they were separated, that's why he sees her as a child.

tbh that's probably not true. like most "they're actually dead/in a coma" theories. but it's fun.

also the earth being the jewel could be seen as him wanting to give her the world.

Users who are viewing this thread