Alice in Borderland Retry - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Nine of Hearts Part 2

Group Leader
Thank you for the chapter, it was amazing!

I have some thoughts about the game and its rules.
Since the speaker from the rules didn't say anything about this, is it possible that
the number of shelters don't decrease each room?
What if this room has 5 shelter and the next room has 5 shelters as well?

We already know how game rules and Heart Games works, I'm thinking about something like this.
Maybe the meaning of this game is to destroy bounds between people to make them kill each other without reason (because there's enough shelters for everyone from a certain point).

thanks @ninjaman20 / capybara scans . looking forward for this :D

@Toti5292
Possible. or maybe it even
decrease into 3 and speed things up?
. But why we use spoiler though? this is only prediction. hahaha

I suspect that Arisu's wife also ends up in Borderland because something happens while she's giving birth

I wonder if the pandemic situation inspired him regarding the "triage" (even though, yeah I know that this is not new but the ongoing pandemy made many people aware of that stuff). Anyway, I f**** love that series.

Thanks for the chapter

My guess is there is nothing stopping them from having multiple people in one pod other than the sign that the limit is one person. Hearts always have a simple way to clear it but test peoples trust and humanity.

@jetflash I mean you say that, but do recall that absolutely messed up game of "hide and seek" that killed Arisu's friends last time.

Dex-chan lover
I'm convinced that there's a hint somewhere in the last chapter that went overlooked especially with Arisu mentioning something fishy about the rules.

Contributor
I might be reading too much into the rules, but the rules never said anything about what happens to those who receive a live card and don't enter a shelter. There's also the dead guy. Technically the dead guy wasn't attacked by an alien invasion, so maybe it's possible to hand off your death card to someone who's dead outside of an alien invasion. There's also this one line that troubles me, "This is a game where those who you want to live, do."

Dex-chan lover
@salanates
While there isn't, as far as i know, all the "numbers" in the prequel's games are absolute,meaning the "solution" shouldn't be to squeeze people into the pod.

I'd say Ominous' guess is spot on, it's closer to how a "hearts" game would play out. Plus, it might be a possibility
that they can reuse the capsules from previous rooms by moving it to the current room, but it seemed unreasonable, as the capsules were depicted as solid

Doctor guy prolly took bald's phone, and there's prolly another hint from the corpse's weird death position...then again i'm desperate for answers, hope writer hasn't lost his touch.

what if two persons give the death card to the same person?? it would be possible??

Dex-chan lover
@soohye
It might be possible, except if there's a hidden condition like "a death card can only be used to nullify a life card". But that shouldn't be the case. Rules are usually airtight, and there's usually one single solution for winning it, so it might be possible to just give all the death card to one person.

Users who are viewing this thread