Alice in Borderland Retry - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Nine of Hearts Part 4

Contributor
Not gonna lie, I was satisfied that the game enforced that unspoken "no violence" rule and that the father managed to live longer.
The father is done for, though. There's no mistake.

Ok so much for my more than one person can get into a pod theory. The dad is dying so he will tell them to vote him out most likely and the daughter may follow her father after. Wonder what will happen between MC and the 2 emergency nurses.

Dex-chan lover
There is an easy solution. Use your mana to teleport out of the scenario, or ask a goddess to send you to isekai world.

Dex-chan lover
hearts hearts hearts, will you save your heart? or will you off your head?

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute...
Now that two people have died, and the old man is done for. That leaves the remaining participants with three unused phones, yes? The doctor guy probably took one from the corpse already.

This is gonna turn into full mind-game more than it already is.

Actually, we don't know the configuration of the next room...maybe it won't go as we (they) logically plan...

I'm waiting for one of them to reflect the beam somehow and destroy a pod. That'd be funny.

Omg wouldn't think I'd see a torts case here (yeah I know it's a criminal case but we studied this in torts). It sounds more interesting when told in this manga than when discussed in school. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread