Alice in Borderland Retry - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Nine of Hearts Part 5

Fed-Kun's army
I think the game can be cleared as early as Hall 5.
>2 shelters
>3 phones, each with 1 death card and 2 life cards
>1 life card from each phone given as A > B > C > A
>each of the phones spends their death card also as A > B > C > A
>remaining life card from each phone given as A > C > B > A
>all 3 phones spent their 7 cards, game clear, the two shelters are irrelevant after this point
The game says "you can only USE one life per room", but it didn't mention anything about giving ONLY one life.
Depending on how the "give more than one life" works, the real tragedy is that all 6 could've cleared the game from the outset by every phone giving to every other phone.

EDIT: The other requirement for game clear, "avoid all alien invasions", may or may not demand a slaughterfest. It all hinges on the rule of giving lives.

@Tactless either that or in the next rooms there will be enough pods or the capacity of the pods actually increased each time while the amount decreases

the detective will give the old man a death card, the daughter will be pissed off and give a death card to the detective

I wonder if the first dead guy cellphone will come into play at some point with how things are going so far seems like Arisu will be the last one standing

Double-page supporter
I really hope that's there are some hidden rules to clear this game, instead of just people getting killed off one by one until one left - kind of solution. Hope its more of that Saw 5 game rather than just a Circle kind of game lol

Thanks for the translation as always~

@Tactless yeah, no one ever said "only one life could be given to one person", so if somebody receives 2 lives from different people and 1 death, game can be cleared.

Thanks @Ninjaman20 for the work (and also the one on "locker room" by the way)

Hum, maybe that is because English is not my first language but @Tactless or @KyoHisagi, I am missing why you ditch the pods out the equations. I mean, unless I missed something, the life cards exist for getting INTO the pods and being protected from the "alien invasion".

I mean, it is said that resisting to "alien invasion" is in the conditions for clearing the game IN ADDITION of using the cards (at least, this is what I have understood form the translation) Not that you can do one without the other. I mean, this is "heart game", not "diamond".

Dex-chan lover
I think the number of shelters won't decrease to less than three... just a feeling I got when an announcer said "protect your partner from alien invasion". Or it might just be that the next hall is the last one since they didn't said how many alien invasions are there.

Dex-chan lover
What a dumb request, wasting their precious death cards on some dying man that is confessing to being corrupt insurance salesman who willingly cornered people into dying without access to health care.

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't have the same charm as the prequel. It's a pass for me.

Fed-Kun's army
@Blu7
The clue is in the sentence "If you do not receive a single life and do not enter a shelter, you will be attacked by an alien invasion and it is game over".

I reread Chapter 1 and noticed the guy who got chunked at the very beginning was not one of the people caught in the accident. I think his phone was also a clue to possibly clearing the game with zero casualties. He died without being attacked by an alien invasion, so it may have been possible to give every phone's death cards to him before the first invasion happened.

Users who are viewing this thread