Alice in Borderland Retry - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Nine of Hearts Part 8

Fed-Kun's army
Alright, it seems he took the baldy's phone from chapter 1. Clever trick from the author. Also totally fit with the doctor "sleight of hand" skill that he showed earlier. That skill plus how people so shocked upon seeing the dead body, totally believable he able to pick it up without others noticing.

As for how he survived, it seems he use the his death card on the nurse, Nanase. Then since both of their phone can't be used to enter the shelter, he had the advantage because he can still use the baldy's phone to enter the shelter. The rules only said you can not give card to people who attacked by alien invasion. Since the baldy's death was by lasers from the starting room, the doctor can give life card to baldy's phone.

the thing about this manga series is the random ass occurrence at the start is always the key to winning the game, Ex : Pamphlet, Bus. In this case it's the dead guy's body.

@RoboMichi
He doesn't even have to spend a "death" card on her. As long as she doesn't receive a "life" card from him, she's doomed.

Totally a heart game, wondering if the ex comrade from 1st book will comeback as king and queen

Queen Of Hearts was still crazy tho. The queen wasn't just screwing with Arisu, she was screwing with the audience. It was absolutely epic, though its probably not as intricate as any other heart or even face card
And yeah, this part is wild, I spoiled myself a bit by parsing the Vietnamese scan and I thought that meant
you can live through the lasers as long as you get more lives than death instead of the doc taking the dead dudes phone. One of the dudes is prolly a dealer
Once again, the rule about this manga - With some thought, good perception and good thinking, almost every single game is theoretically completable with minimal bloodshed

Fed-Kun's army
@KyoHisagi
Oh yeah that's possible too, they didn't show us the moment when he actually gave her a life card. I was under assumption he already gave her one. Btw, you misspelled my name, I haven't received any notification, I was just visiting this comment section again and found out you mentioned me.

I was waiting for the phone at the beginning to come up, this is probably it. It seemed like he wasn't part of the group that died so he might have been a plant to make the game more interesting.

Contributor
It makes sense that he's the last boss. He didn't have his flashback yet.
On another note, I would find it more emotional if the last boss was someone more "normal," so to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread