Alice in Borderland Retry - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Nine of Hearts Part 8

Others have suggested that he took baldy's phone at the beginning and that's what I think happened too. I think I'll take it one step further say that because he was insightful as to what the lasers could do, he probably pushed baldy through to see if it would kill him.

The nurse was such a nice character 😟

But well, the positive thing is that it would have been terrible to imagine a last stand between her and Arisu. While now nobody will regret to see this asshole dying.

The weird thing is that he seems to have no chance in the next round. The girl will do whatever she can to have him dead, even sacrifying herself if needed. While Arisu is supposed to have a Death Card. Both Arisu and the girl will likely exchange their Life cards.
But I'm sure he still have a trick under his sleeve, he looks way too confident about this.

I also feel Arisu will never be able to use the Death Card, even on him. I even wonder if he didn't already discarded it just before the last invasion considering his inner feelings.

@hamsterdisco I am pretty sure he didn't, because once you enter, you can't leave (because of the lasers) and he was outside when Arisu and everyone else arrived.

He could just give one them his death card then nullify it with a Life or the other way around to use two cards. I say this cause a nullified Life card makes it so you can use another Life.
He can then use his last Life card and win the game as long as there are no more rooms and he receives a Life card.

He is for SURE unzipping his pants there to prepare for the last pleasure before death.

Users who are viewing this thread