Alice in Borderland Retry

Dex-chan lover
There's a prequel, huh? Should I pick this up? 60 long chapters of prequel seems like it will take a lot of time so I'm wondering if this will be worth the time.

@dandan_the_dandan
I like the prequel. Recommended to read.. Maybe almost kinda same vibe with kamisama no iutoori, if you like that kind of manga, should try to read it

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the translation! Hopefully this will be more than just a one shot.

Group Leader
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN you can enjoy this one without reading the prequel, but in the first chapter there's already massive spoilers of it, so: I SUGGEST TO PICK IT UP.
"Alice in Borderland" (the prequel) is my favourite manga of all times, it's the best psychological survival thriller death-game related, characters are so good it hurts and plot-twists are wonderful.
The real star here is the prequel, this sequel was released to sponsor the upcoming Netflix live action of it (starring Kento Yamazaki and Tao Tsuchiya).

@wintermist time for a re-reading of the prequel (Alice in Borderland) then! 🤣

Group Leader
@checkmy4 I heard of it too, but since we're starting with a
"9 of Hearts"
game, what will come next?
"K of Hearts", maybe? 🤣

Dex-chan lover
damn.. was lowkey hoping this was a reimagining of the original. the 1st manga was good but a more focused/cleaner version wouldve been a damn near flawless manga

Dex-chan lover
Shogakukan’s 45th Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine revealed about the Haro Aso, will watch a new series on Alice in Borderland. It will be titled as Imawa no Kuni no Alice Retry ( Alice in Borderland Retry). It will be released on 14th October 2020. The manga will be on page number 59.

Haro Aso on his official twitter handle said that he intended to retire from drawing but before that the new manga will be released on Netflix as a Live-action series adaptation of Alice in Borderland. Alice in Borderland has ended 5 years before and Haso forgets how to use a pen and hard time to recognize his own drawing.

Due to the time it had been since he last drew, Aso stated that the art has a charm of its own as it was difficult to get back into the swing of things

Users who are viewing this thread