Alice in Borderland - Vol. 18 Ch. 64.1 - 731st Day of Restitution

I don't LOVE the ending, but it's satisfying enough so I can't be mad at it :p This story made me cry so many times lol, I really enjoyed the ride!
If you're reading this I hope you can find enjoyment in each day, or at least enough of them to make life worth living ~ cheesy but I'm fr! XD ♥

Im basically dumb in this kind of genre. Im probably an idiot. But nevertheless. If you want live, then live. I had fun reading this. Thank you translators! Thank you author! Big respect to all of you.

I want to see more with the 2 psycho guys, too bad it's the end!
Well done story

Group Leader
What happened to those who stayed in the game as residents; like in real life? Are they missing? Or comatose state? It seems borderland is a place between life and death so just wondering now 🤔 But whew that was one hell of a ride! Thanks for translating!!

Power Uploader
Bittersweet ending but one that makes sense. The entirety of borderland as we saw in the manga was from Arisu's pov, it might not have been the same necessarily for everybody else (that includes all the rape and torture). Although Arisu seeing and identifying everybody involved in the incident does feel supernatural.

Also, I disagree that the ending is just a trope to erase memory for plot convenience. The whole manga is basically representation of Arisu's physical and mental struggle as he tries to find out the meaning of his life while fighting death and surviving during coma.

The shared consciousness of all survivors is the only thing that bothers me being unexplained but it doesn't matter, some things are beyond explanation.

Dex-chan lover
Fantastic wrap up. Really managed to pull off the twist ending in a way that felt appropriate and fulfilling. I honestly enjoyed it from start to finish.

Dex-chan lover
That was quite nice. But to answer the question of why I am alive:
I live to read! What about you guys in the future who are reading this? :wooow:

I dont really like the memory los trope. Although it made sense in this manga I have also read another work that involved time travel and in the end similarly everyone lost their memories but when the main characters hugged they remembered everything. I liked that more. Also don't say it's illogical after all it involved time travel and other illogical stuff. Secondly I didn't really like the personality of mc. He was a bit too whiny and he was more fixated on the answer than even usagi. I liked the world and the games a lot though. I'll give this a 7/10.

Anyone who enjoyed this should read usogui. Its amazing. 10/10.

Group Leader
To people who think this ending was asspull, how would YOU have done it? I personally think this is the only way to do it that is kinda “grounded in reality”, there is some basis to it irl, with some unexplainable stuff. I’m open to understanding different POV

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread