Alice in Borderland - Vol. 18 Ch. 64 - Third Day of Restitution

Double-page supporter
bruh why do those 2 people on the bench on pg 25 remind me of shikamaru and choji

While there is some criticism to be had with this ending, I do like the concept of the borderland is place of life or death and could be considered as a trial of willpower to survive from the edge of death. (I'm may be just thinking too much about it lol)

Fun ride 8.5/10

At first I thought the ending was meh but if you overthink about it (like the guy below me) and think of the borderlands as some sort of purgatory that determines your will to live then this shit is easily a 9.5/10 maybe even 10/10

I wonder how injuries in the real world correlate with injuries in Borderland. We saw that the girl that had to cut her leg off actually had a roof fall on her in the real world. So which came first, the the roof falling cause the injury in Borderland? (then the girl would have no control over losing a leg no matter how hard she tried) Or maybe losing a leg in Borderland caused the roof to fall on her?

Heres my hypothesis: since what you do in the borderworld dictates whether you live or die, i think what you do in borderworld causes what happens in the real world. So cutting off her leg led to a roof falling on her.

Following the same logic: is Usagi still a virgin in the real world? Could a girl suddenly find herself pregnant in the real world after having sx in Borderlands?

@beulgi well seeing how the story is based of Alice in the wonderland it kind of made sense, but they weren't really dreaming as they were in a different plane of existence fight whether they would live or die from the meteorite. In short if you died or stayed you would die IRL, if you cleared the games and left you would live. And OFC you wouldn't have any memories of it, because that would mean you would know what happens if you die.

Dex-chan lover
At first I was somewhat skeptical of the ending but after reading the comments I think I like this ending actually.

Users who are viewing this thread