Alice-san Chi no Iroribata - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Alice-san and Iroribata

Group Leader
This officially marks the end of Alice-san Chi no Iroribata.

Exactly A year ago now, Sho Habby Scans published it’s first two chapters, Chapters 10 and 11 of this series. There were only three of us back then: me, Frank, and Awh.

Now, a year later, with over twenty staff members, nine ongoing series, and nearly two hundred chapters uploaded, that time feels very, very far away.

I learned to typeset because I wanted this series to get the love it deserves. I then learned to redraw as well, just for Alice, when Frank got too busy to keep working on it. This series dragged me into the world of scanlation, and will forever hold a special place to me for it.

The last year has been a blast. I would like to specially thank Frank and Mike for tutoring me in the early days and shaping me into the scanlator I am today, I could not have done it without you guys. Thank you for your patience and the great tutoring you’ve both offered me. I also need to thank awh, whom I’ve also dragged into the world of scanlation along with me. Thank you for indulging me on this small series. I’m infinitely glad Alice got a translator as wonderful as you.

And finally, thank you, readers, for coming along for this ride and for all the support you throw our way. It means more than you could ever imagine.

Sayonara, Alice-san.

On that note, Happy Holidays everyone! We'll be slowing down uploads during the next two weeks, so see you next year!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the hard work on this series! I'm extremely grateful for the time and effort that goes into high-quality scanlations of high-quality series.

All that said, while I'm sad to see this manga go, it's been an absolute blast and this ending is very beautiful.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much, @stupid_chris and everyone else at Sho Habby. This was a truly beautiful series. Like folks hgave said the ending was a little rushed but I thought the last chapter was pretty enough to make up for it, and as the ending sketches show, all's well that ends well. Thanks again for seeing this through.

Supporter
uc

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter and all of the hard work!!!

I personally would have preferred if you put the ending as a .5 chapters just for consistency....

But that's a minor tick and the gratitude is just ginormous... you my friend, are a hero.... and may your glory last among the stars!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Goodness, she seems to have aged backwards with that wedding glow up :win:

I was quite satisfied with the ending. Keeping things open-ended a bit, but with the emotional core resolved is the best way to tie things up IMO. But...I kinda want to see an epilogue with that Grandma/Grandpa package :thumbsup:

Thanks for all your efforts on this @stupid_chris ! Really appreciate the dedication to bringing us this fine story, and all the heart-explody credits pages :glee:

Users who are viewing this thread