Alkaloid no Hanayome - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Separation

god i hope romelia poisons that major general guy.

i didn't think i could dislike someone more than azami but i was proved wrong SO FAST. and if kuturi doesn't show up to rescue her and like flee the country i'm gonna be so upset. idk about romelia or kuturi but if i was either of them in this situation there's no shot i'm staying in this country after this.

also the major general's name is literally HARMan, like how explicitly evil is he gonna be?

Dex-chan lover
Wth is this direction the manga's going in? Only 7 chapters in and we've already got a separation between the couple. And before she was so scared to use her tears for another person, now she's ok with it being used unsafely which resulted with the subject's death.

Dex-chan lover
"We'll be ethical with you." What a load of garbage. Both FL and the general discounted the emotional and mental impact. There is nothing ethical in medical research. Not in this story or in our modern era.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, hard not to wish immediate harm on everyone involved at the lab after reading it but I shall try.

Double-page supporter
Hmmm, looks like her tears are only medicine when she genuinely feels a certain way. She can't force herself to feel like curing someone.

Hope her husband comes to save her.

Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
Any country that relies on one immortal man and a woman with weird genetics doesn't deserve to exist

Fed-Kun's army
wait, you're telling me they have the tech base to build a modern ambulance gurney but they still use horse-drawn carriages?

Users who are viewing this thread