All I Want Is You - Ch. 1

Hello, hello!!!

Thanks for the translation.

I would like to know if this web comic have a novel?

Dex-chan lover
lol the overbearing ceo
never listen to anyone, anything, everything~

Dex-chan lover
@Aldis Are you fucking stupid?!?! Did you not read the description? She left him and betrayed him! She has no right to play the victim card, even more so if the child isn't his. Furthermore, he's only being pushy because it was the will of his DEAD grandfather, yet she has the nerve to be a bitch and disrespect him trying to carry out his grandfather's will. Maybe you should read more before making stupid fucking comments like that.

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529
1. I made comment about the generic trope of this ML. It's apply to every fucking condition regardless his situation whether he's the victim or not.
2. "You selfish, never think about other people and act on your own will" > without caring about FL approval, want to barged to her house, making appointment she doesn't want to attend. This is the reason of my comment. And the generic trope.

3. Description on fiction literature aim to pick reader interest. It's not always true or gives more question. Why she leave him? Did she really betrayed him? It's a fucking one/two chapters only released that time. How can I know? HOW CAN YOU KNOW SHE'S THE BITCH?
4. Why the hell you did not questioned 'WHY SHE LEAVE HIM'. The fact she still bought groceries by herself instead having butler and mansion from ex-husband money should raise another fact.

5. I wrote this based on Chapter 1 only, WHERE EVERY FUCKING THINGS STILL UNCLEAR.
6. She didn't know he want to talk about Grandfather's will, thus the refusal.

7. You surely never read South Korean CEO things before. Probability that things are: 1. misunderstanding; 2. trap by jealous/villain family member/love rival; 3. FL was threatened; 4. Mis Fucking Understanding.
8. Probably should read my comment calmly so you don't making a fucking stupid reply like that.

Users who are viewing this thread