All of Humanity Is Yuri Except for Me - Ch. 11 - A New World

Double-page supporter
for me what i liked the most is the art style, although the story isnt that bad

and i like thats its a somewhat short manga

Dex-chan lover
Overall, this was just really meh, can't describe it any other way, just full of wasted potential. It could have been really good but the execution of everything was just completely subpar, regardless of whether it got axed or not.
Such a shame really.

Dex-chan lover
So, the feeling I had while reading the last two chapters is now clearly confirmed: The author lost intrest in this story and decided to give it a rushed ending. Which is so incredibly sad! Because All of humanity is yuri except for me is still miles ahead of pretty much all other yuri manga and most mangas in general, even with this rushed ending.
We had so much fun following Marika and Lilly during their queste to find answers to metaphysical and emotional questions.
Thank you so much for this story, Hiroki-sensei. I really really loved it.

This started out so cute and sweet. But the near the end seems a little meh. Still I liked it.

Fed-Kun's army
I literally got to this manga three days after the last chapter dropped, and I read it in one sitting. Yeah... it's a mess. Pity. It started with much promise. From my vantage point, around the time they got to the abandoned research lab behind the shrine is when the story went off the rails. From then onward, the remaining half of the story basically fizzled out.

Assuming that Marika and Other-Marika could never meet face to face, it would have been cool to see them leaving messages and/or clues to each other; we could have seen pleading, negotiation, taunting, and what have you -- all with Other-Marika as The Unseen.

I expected a mind-swap instead of some fantasy teleporting.... guess I should read the tags better next time! The art was great but I feel I overhyped this manga a bit too much.

i just changed the total of comment to 69

sorry

also i was kinda confused with what happen after the kiss

i ve read comments and yes mind transfer might make.more sense as the where aboit of the real girl from parallel world is not being mention anywhere except when they talk about her and that is it

We will never see her I guess

Dex-chan lover
Quite nice story
But the ending kinda bland
And I wanna know what she doin in her original world
Well not bad after all

Group Leader
a outra ela ficou no outro mundo e so deixou uma carta para irmã, bem ja era esperado, afinal duas pessoas não podem existir no mesmo mundo.

i knew how many chapters there were and i still got caught off-guard at how rushed that was

well, for an hour read it was fine i guess. wish it was something a bit more though.

Dex-chan lover
i think i want to read the manga from the perspective of the other Uruno, probably would be a better manga too

Fed-Kun's army
This could have been good if the author and publisher had been in it for a way longer series.
Sadly most mystery/sci-fi yuri never get the time to develop.

Dex-chan lover
tbh it was nice but i feel like it would have been a lot better if we could have seen the other her and actually seen what happened when 2 met each other cause this could have been one crazy story if it was only a bit longer

like really wish we could have gotten like a bit of story of how the other her was like when she came to the yuri world and how she remembered thats not where she was suppose to be ect ect

bbuuuuuut it is what it is still a nice story but when thing got a bit more serious (finding the labs and such ect) is where the series went in a turn of this should be much longer cause it just made you want to know even more especially about the other her and not to mention is where things got really rushed (sadly )

but yeah in the end she came back and everything is well but i just wish things wasnt so rushed with certain parts

but yeah nonetheless a nice read

Users who are viewing this thread