All of Humanity Is Yuri Except for Me - Ch. 3.3

Dex-chan lover
Little sister doesn't really know what her sister's been replaced by. Seems reasonable to be upset.

Contributor
Is this all an allegory for coming to terms with homosexuality?

Dex-chan lover
So I guess the yuri train is back on track (or never left the track in the first place). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean who knows, this is the same author who made Idol Pretender so there's a good chance that she will stay in that world in the end and accepting it.

Dex-chan lover
😂 Just page 1 is so good.
Thank you for adding to the mystery, sensei: "My friends used to distance themselves from me because of something I did."
And Marika's heart seems to have skipped a beat. Nice to see that perhaps she won't stay a pretend - girlfriend for much longer.
God, they are so cute. I knew from the first chapter I was going to love these two. They're adorable.

by the other hand dynasty still are discusing the nature of alternative worlds and goverment handled reproduction

Dex-chan lover
@VIVIT I mean, i'm kinda intesreted on how did Marika get in the YuriWorld and where did the yuuri Marika go.
For the moment, the theory is that Marika actually lke girls and the Yuri Marika like boys and so that's why they ended up swapping.

@Lilliwyt
My best guess
is yurimarika (who maybe isn't into yuri) is the one who open a portal to straight world (see the chapter when she search about the other marika) and swarp places with straightmarika (who isn't really straight)

@Madcat6204
I'm a 4chan dweller, for me is a blessing when topics are derrailed in that way and not in a senseless shitpost

Users who are viewing this thread