All of Humanity Is Yuri Except for Me - Ch. 4.3

What if.. both Mei.. (female and Male) meet.. and go al stright.. is... that Incest?.. or.. Selfcest? :v ??

Dex-chan lover
Could it be that alt MC is actually a harem MC, so far we have a classmate who had fall for her from the start and a stalker imouto, what's next?

Most common tropes are loli senpai, teacher, childhood friend, quintuplets, geniuses that are totally hopeless in their weak subjects, place your bets folks.

Dex-chan lover
It's the gays. I'm afraid they're incurable and you've already caught them, Kurumi-chan.

If only the art style is like these.. This one will be great 🙂.. :

The plot is already great since the mystery is so good! Too bad the characters are.. Not looks so cool or cute,,

Dex-chan lover
Awesome chapter! That moment when she chooses Lily's hairpin was so beautiful and unexpected because of Marika's obsession with getting back home. That was really beautiful.

Fed-Kun's army
It's been interesting seeing at least three comments, by three people, after different chapters, speculating that MC is lesbian and her absconding counterpart was a frustrated, straight girl. I'm starting to agree with this. Oh, and I hope you don't mind me sitting here commenting on the comments... I'm not trying to be a smartass; it's just that I'm one year late to the party.

Users who are viewing this thread