All of You

Group Leader
We just noticed that this page existed. We already create a new one and uploaded the prologue, so we put it here too... was someone already picking this project up? Feel free to message us if that's the case!

Contributor
The color and style of the artwork is so distinctly familiar that I assumed it was the same author just from a thumbnail of the cover.

I wonder if that's because it's in the same "series" or if they just really like that look. (It's a good look; I could totally respect that.)

Either way I'm glad to have more from them, or at least I quite liked as far as I've read in the other series.

absolutely gorgeous art, delectable characters, and what seems like a bittersweet backstory... this one will be a favorite for sure.

Do I need to read ‘starting with a lie’ to understand this or are they not related?

Oh my gosh!! Another beautiful translation from jupiter!! Thank you for sharing this ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

wow, i loved the art, so beautiful ♡ and the characters r really cute together, thank you for the work!

Users who are viewing this thread