All-Rounder Meguru - Vol. 15 Ch. 140 - I Really Do Like It

Dex-chan lover
After reading the last page. I only can say, NICE. 😀
Ty for the chapter, I like this manga and its girls, sometimes quite more interesting than our Mc,

Honestly wonder if the author realizes how crazy cool it is that they've made the women's stories and matches just as interesting and fun to read as the guy's, and often even more interesting and fun to read than them. Maybe I'm just a sucker for stories about tough girls, or biased against some of the more uninteresting guys in this, but I've enjoyed the womens' fights as much or more in almost every case. That's really frigging something for a manga that started off just being a fairly-interesting MMA story about a normal-ish guy. I'm finding it tough not to root for both competitors in a lot of the girl's fights, and that's a pretty great problem to have for a sports manga targeted at guys.
Really enjoying this, thanks as always for all the years of work you've put into this series, Silent Sky!

@22Ryu disagree, the opponent threw an overhand which is why it goes upward then toward target, she threw a straight counter (although she did duck her head)

Dex-chan lover
Concur on it being a straight counter; you can see her shoulders are basically level (which they wouldn't be if she'd thrown an overhand).

Users who are viewing this thread