allenallenallen333

Your link to your main website is shows like 3 old manhuas.
Did you forget to change it?

XL

Dex-chan lover
This guy needs a raise, I'd recommend 10 more dumplings per hour.

If not for this hard working dude y’all wouldn’t even know the existence of “Iron ladys” so thank you *instert Padoru here*

Allen you must stop my heart can't take it anymore. I'm literally counting seconds now for new releases. Stop this pain!!??

Most group do great translation but this guy make it even further by adding trivia every chapter . Fun and knowledge every time.
Best scanlator :)

Group Leader
Not sure if you read the comments on this Allen but seriously dude thanks for the translations, typesetting, redrawing, and etc. you stayed true to all the translation stuff Thank You for that. With everything that happened with Trash Scans you came back, maybe it was for us, maybe you had the time. Regardless of those we all as a community and as readers Thank You for the hard work, time and dedication. Keep going Translation God.

Allen I luv your releases . I hope that you will have good health and good rest to making more :D

thanks ALLEN :) :D 10/10 A+++ super wow, much good - please more woah i cant even... this is..how...just love.

Users who are viewing this thread