allenallenallen333

Love your work and dedication, thank you for all the memorable moments in the iron ladies manhua, fell free to ask if you need any help.

Thanks for releasing so much Allen! You're a gift from heaven! I absolutely love Iron Ladies and your release speed is a big part why I love it. Keep up the fantastic work! Love from Finland :D

Allen, you're doing God's work, but please, take care of yourself, yeah?

Ya I agree with @Momoyo completely. Take care of yourself first, you're already uploading like 20x faster than most. Get yourself some of those dumplings and relax a bit. 😄

Just wanted to say that I really appreciate the work you do. All those who get mad when you don't upload for a day, they must be new because anyone who has experienced your 2.5-3 upload a day average knows that missing one day only brings you down to 2.4-2.9 chapters a day, which is still an upload rate worthy of great appreciation, admiration and respect.

God damn that upload speed, Iron Ladies is a masterpiece and thank you for bringing it to more people Allen

Today i learned that you play Warframe too ;)
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/awk8g0/rebecca_needs_help_getting_tridolon/

Makes you even better :p

Came to see what other mangas you translated and saw sankarea. Allen truly deserves the foster father title.

I'm certainly enjoying Iron Ladies, so far it's the best manhua I've ever read. Thanks for the recommendation. I really appreciate the work you do. Do you have any other that you'll recommend?

Do not worry about getting boring. If you continue, people like myself will still read it because it is at least semi educational. With 2.3M views on MD and 9.6M on KM you have a large willing audience. If it starts being more of a job instead of a hobby then it is time for a break. But know you still bring a moment of peace and joy in your works.

Dude you are doing an awesome job! Don't let the haters get to you and release at your own pace. Thank you very much and best wishes from Vienna!

Welcome back, been missing Iron Ladies recently but thankfully I got some other things to satiate my thirst for reading material in the meantime. Missed ya man, thanks for the big release <3

Users who are viewing this thread