Almost Friends - Ch. 1 - The Forcibly Revealed Secret

I really like this. The representation is good, the art is BEAUUUTIFUL, and the story looks set to grow very nicely. More please. 10/10

Fed-Kun's army
And to reiterate why wasn't it fixed. It's not that complicated for modern medicine.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, and while it may not be able to heal the lip in this setting I truly believe some lewd handholding and just gals being pals time could heal her heart.

thanks for the chap! this is the first time ive seen a comic where a main character has a cleft -lip, hopin they do her justice.

@Stormtomte Because it will fall under cosmetic surgery, and while healthcare in China relies on insurance (public and private) to put up a percentage of the costs, I doubt any of that will be available to use for an operation that is purely cosmetic. If they can't afford it out of their own pocket then they'll have to live with it. We don't have a clear picture of the mother yet, so we can't tell if she was unwilling to pay for the operation or was not able to.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jakeandhistoe
A cleft lip isn't purely cosmetic, though.

Good to know about the insurance thing, that not even the great People's republic can look after their children.😉

Supporter
Wow awesome thatt someone decided ta take up this topic! I cant wait to see where this is going!

Translation team, thank you for taking up this project! ❤️

the fact they made a GL about a cleft lip girl and normal girl falling in love is sweet....reminds me of the GL Chinese novel i read with a downs syndrome girl....

Users who are viewing this thread