Almost Friends - Ch. 3 - A Guilty Conscience

Looks like a dude helps her. If this turns straight might as well drop it lol.

essa loira é tao insuportavel.

Agora qr saber qual vai a relação da prota com a pessoa q a levou

Dex-chan lover
Come one classmates stop being so mean to her! Poor girl doesn't deserve it.

Thanks for the update, I am really enjoying this!

Dex-chan lover
People with clefts, depending on what type of it does she have, often have some kind of breathing problems... although it is for the plot, the teacher is to blame here, he would be informed by the school that she wouldn't be able to do exercises and he must've stoped her from doing it

Dex-chan lover
@MoonlightwolfchanX ignorance does that... We need to see what the school will do now, it is clearly a case of bullying, even if the blonde and the other girl didn't meant to do that. And more "interesting" thing, the bully may turn the bullied one... They all saw blonde interact with her and then she fainted, as the other girl pushing her to do the running... I,if I were the author, would put this on the story too... Things to make the 2 MC interact more and more... My hunch is that people will avoid the blonde because of this incident while the other girl will be recovering at home

I wonder who that was🤔

they might either be a main character or just a minor character

Dex-chan lover
Huh, my high school looks a little different here, but the people sure act the same!

Jokes aside, she was so resilient to the pressure before. Unfortunate that she cracked here.

“Keep playing the victim” oh fuck off, you know damn well that’s not what she’s doing. God this gonna make my blood pressure rise, but the possible satisfaction that the resolution will bring is too good to not read the build up

I cant get angry with all these characters though since they are all making this story great. I'm annoyed why I read this,now waiting is killing me coz its really great. Please dont take it to the straight path, yuri path,please. xDD

Users who are viewing this thread