Alpha Manga

Dex-chan lover
whoa, latest updates flooded entirely all of a sudden, and not a single of the entries was readable?!
And no way to filter out this kind of entry?
... yeah, the group is going on my block list so my feed is usable again.

edit: oh, just noticed, but they also only managed to translate ~3 first chapters of each manga lol :p Why go wide instead of deep? Well, not an issue for me I guess :win:

Dex-chan lover
how nice of the official publisher Alpha Manga to come out of nowhere after a long time and say *hey guys we have cake here 3 chapters of everything so come over and eat we have a cake factory and we are sure we going to feed you old drop from floor cake flavors *
ya no thanks add to block list

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
whoa, latest updates flooded entirely all of a sudden, and not a single of the entries was readable?!
And no way to filter out this kind of entry?
... yeah, the group is going on my block list so my feed is usable again.

edit: oh, just noticed, but they also only managed to translate ~3 first chapters of each manga lol :p Why go wide instead of deep? Well, not an issue for me I guess :win:
They only have 3 chapters for each serie in their website as a preview, because is one of those publishers that want you to use their mobile app instead, or well purchase volumes, since some of their series are already completed

First 3 chapters free and latest 3 free sorta thing in their app

Last edited:
from the few chapters, i checked, NON of them were added to their actual manga, eg. in "Kami no Techigai" the 3 chapters are from a manga with the English title "A Gatherer's Adventure in Isekai"

Dex-chan lover
Like most official publishers on this site, the issue is that their translations are just okay at best. Which isn't good enough when you're charging customer money per chapter.
which you release once per month.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Chapters listed under the wrong manga should be fixed now, the ID mapping provided for the bot was partially incorrect. If you see any more, report the manga and let us know.

Dex-chan lover
I love that they felt the need to mention GATE and Moonlit Fantasy both have anime as if they had anything to do with either your a publisher you are not involved in the quality of either series and BOTH series had publishers before you asshats came along.

Users who are viewing this thread