Alpha Manga

Double-page supporter
Do you people even know how to read?! This is NOT Alpha Manga's group!!! This is a group made by Mangadex in the official groups name as a courtesy!!!

Everything other than complaints about their official site or App are sorely misplaced here.

Dex-chan lover
Do you people even know how to read?! This is NOT Alpha Manga's group!!! This is a group made by Mangadex in the official groups name as a courtesy!!!

Everything other than complaints about their official site or App are sorely misplaced here.
And you don't think Alpha Manga's staff would read these comments? Why not? This is a direct communication tool, they'd never ignore such a resource.

I actually like this being here, I just realized a bunch of my follows that where dropped are being translated

Chapters listed under the wrong manga should be fixed now, the ID mapping provided for the bot was partially incorrect. If you see any more, report the manga and let us know.
Is there anyway for the last 3 chapters to be linked on every series ? They are 100% free like with comickey but only on the app

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Is there anyway for the last 3 chapters to be linked on every series ? They are 100% free like with comickey but only on the app
If you need the app to read them, we won't be linking them.

You can look at the guidelines in this thread for more details, but the TL;DR is that external chapters need to be accessible from a regular web browser.

Dex-chan lover
Translation by itself is fine and smooth. It's definitely better than something from LHT.
But there's many problems beside translation. Like empty bubbles, 2-3 bubbles with exactly same text, shit typesetting (not centered/aligned, wrong font).
Another problem is translation pace. Same as serialization - monthly. But all of their series are YEARS behind serialization. That means it will never catch up! And of course horrible monetization scheme. At least they don't split chapters into 5+ subchapters lol.

Double-page supporter
And you don't think Alpha Manga's staff would read these comments? Why not? This is a direct communication tool, they'd never ignore such a resource.
It doesn't matter whether they read these comments or not. They haven't released the chapters here, so any accusations or whatever related to the creation of this group and the chapters released under it have literally nothing to do with them. That is the point of my post, which you apparently completely failed to understand.

Don't blame the car manufacturer for a driver speeding in his car basically.

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't matter whether they read these comments or not. They haven't released the chapters here, so any accusations or whatever related to the creation of this group and the chapters released under it have literally nothing to do with them. That is the point of my post, which you apparently completely failed to understand.

Don't blame the car manufacturer for a driver speeding in his car basically.
I think I found the AlphaManga intern's alt account guys.

"Just because they're the same name, run by pretty much the same entity, doesn't mean this exact account deserves criticism!"
Just lmao

Users who are viewing this thread