alternative Manga websites?

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys,

I was wondering what other manga sites (aka aggregators) do you use? The only ones I know atm is mangakalot and mangakiss(shit filled with ads/malware). Mangakalot seems better than mangakiss, but they delete images of older chapters. This sucks balls. Which other aggregator could we use then?

Group Leader
Really ??

I mean i know some, just for what purpose ?

i am waiting.
KaleidoscopicSphericalGuillemot-size_restricted.gif

Double-page supporter
Yeah, there's one I use. It doesn't run ads, hosts high quality scans and respects scanlators.
It's a major MangaDex competitor so you won't hear about it around here.
Here, before this message gets moderated:

Contributor
@pandascepter
Presumably to read series which have missing/deleted chapters on MangaDex (i.e. anything found on MangaPlus, which regularly disables/deletes older chapters).

Double-page supporter
Given they just necro'd a thread that was 8 months quiet to rant about mangaplus it's probably to read any series that are on mangaplus.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
For the lazy
Reviving a dead thread? Eh, don't use M+ because i dislike their reader, and i also don't follow their series.

I've only used mangakakalot to get up to date with some series that have been removed from here.

Dex-chan lover
I love you too, my friends! 🤣
As for why I search? There are mangas/manhuas/manwhas which you can not find in MD and MangaPlus. Also I need to read high quality scanlations from R*peman.
why censor R*peman? A certain moderator could get angry about his name.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Is there a way to see the spoiler without activating the link? It gets annoying when i only try to read.

Users who are viewing this thread