Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Well, aww. She lived in captivity for 10 years. And no one found out. That's sad.

To freedom!!!

seems interesting but if she somehow decides to forgive the father or if the story tries to redeem the dad ill drop it, does something like this happen? spoil me pls

Good for you, girl. Curb stomp that rat. Run him over with his own carriage. Live your best life.

Aggregator gang
So, did that Count have some kind of mental disorders or did he have split personalities? A kind-hearted person who hit, locked up, abused and burnt a child to death

I wonder if she was reincarnated to that moment or as a baby. Bc if the latter then she mightve had other chances to escape?

Throwing yourself out of a (slow) moving carriage backwards probably not the best though.

Thanks for your uploads! I really liked how natural the conversations sounded

@Patriarchreliance just sounds like your standard asshole parent tbh. I think he was kind to her because she looked like someone he loved, but also felt the need to control her to make up for losing said loved one. He just has an aggressive personality which amplified his controlling behaviour whenever he snapped

Im already in love with the art , thanks so much for the chap . I bookmarked this yesterday and it only has 1 chapter so im act suprised when I woke up and saw that you update 20 more chaps . Ty so much

Users who are viewing this thread