Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

I’m taking a new perspective on these types of characters who “regain” their memories yet continue to act as though they never actually matured. Rather than “regaining,” I think of it as a child watching a movie where the mc in it is “them.” like a sort of insight into the future.

Or the mc wasn’t able to properly mature due the the isolated environment she was raised in. But there has to more to it than just that. Maybe the abuse or maybe the isolation was not only from people.

@aitak My outlook is similar to yours but more akin to the memories are preserved but her mind regressed at the same time. you know like the old saying "its like evolution but backwards" So it's not that she chose to act like a child but instead that she is a child but with memories that she can recall sometimes. In addition to that maybe her trauma was also brought back from the future so her ptsd kicks in even though time has turned back from the future.

folder- how to approach children =>bad ways => scary ways => ask them to give them blood their as form of gratitude without explenation

Users who are viewing this thread