Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Poor duke, he was basically a virgin wasn’t he? It’ll be interesting when the mystery will be explain (because so far the only other explication would be some miracle 😂)

Did he give up on the "my father went to town and spread his seed before he died" route?

Double-page supporter
The king from Princess in the Dumpster sure can so I don't see why you can't? Hmm?

Very weird, in the first page the mc's blood didn't sparkle but when kalisto tested it, it sparkles?????

Dex-chan lover
Basically, "How can I, a virgin, have a child?!?!?! Wreeeee"

not to be that person, but the flower bg is really annoying sometimes lmao she said "i'll be leaving" and it was supposed to be a dramatic scene, but then BOOM. FLOWERS EVERYWHERE. same when he was ANGRY and the flowers were there lmao i mean i understand, i love flowers as well, i have my body full of tattoos of them too but i just laugh everytime bc it looks ridiculous. the art is beautiful, but some expressions and effects used are really poor

Group Leader
Okay, so where did you get that girl? Let's hope we find out. 😂

wwwww wait, hold up. isnt that a chemex???? wh why are they using a chemex to hold a reagent,, shouldnt it be like, a bottle ~vaguely shaped like an Erlenmeyer~ or something??????? why a chemex lmao its so weird seeing ~unclear ambiguous reagent~ and LITERAL BLOOD being put in a coffee maker of all things hahahahaha why a chemexxxxxx

I'm confused, the reactant is supposed to show a different reaction if she's the Duke biological daughter, but didn't. So doesn't this mean she just has Kalisto blood? Why do they treat her as the biological daughter?

@lalatua After it sparkled they said it would show a different reaction if she's the Duke biological daughter, but it showed the same reaction when they tested it again

why won't anyone accept "artificial insemination" as an option? yo, webtoon writers. instead of magic or rape or amnesia, for once, make the child the product of a seed thief. i dare you, you won't >.>

Users who are viewing this thread