Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

I think them being nice for no reason is normal but the other things, ummmmm....

I'm surprised she doesn't think their vampires.

This is so cuuuute but my heart is so sad for her, I want her to be happy. 🤧

One thing I want to point out is how the duke keeps on breaking walls with every retort and not get any info regarding that 😳
Can the people there reverse time and fix it or something?

The duke sure is easy on others, where even lower-ranked subordinates 🤡 can say stuff that irritates him.

Group Leader
im starting to assume that the sword is actually her mother...👁️👄👁️

Dex-chan lover
her mental age is supposed to be 18 but she acts like a kid (which, i admit, is adorable)
if the reincarnation story was only so she'd refuse to go with the bad-guy it makes me wonder why doing it like that at all
stories like this make reincarnation/turning back time look like some easy and cheap card made so you don't have to think about a good story development

Idk if I can deal with the protag... I know she was sheltered, but she was still mentally 18... and also she must realize that without money or wealth or any legal rights she'd either be killed immediately or recaptured by her former stepfather??? She's very, very naive to the point of it being painful.

This girl and all of her choices screams for the count taking and abusing her again.....

Her blue dress and the ribbon are pretty! I love the stars or the sparkles there

@mariaterrae that's what years of abuse can do to your mind. Our minds can regress into a primitive state to protect us from the massive amount of mental damage, and that's probably what has happened here

Double-page supporter
@mariaterrae I think it was because of years and years of physical and mental abuse + the fact the Duke(brown head guy) didn't teach her anything and just locked her in a room + the fact she died by getting burned alive.

Users who are viewing this thread