Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

...in all her previous lifes? So far, she has lived only once before going back, right? 🤔?

Edit: scratch that, I just thought of something else

And @Islaxox, you're wrong: you just need to lock eyes and TA-DA~ a baby nine months later 🤣

hhhhh im trying to keep quiet because its so dumb but oh my god, i seriously cant get over the damn chemex;;;;

Dex-chan lover
The What Now in the Who Now?

Screenshot-2020-11-05-12-36-51-148.jpg

the priest said that blue means there is a trace of the kalisto. it didn't mean it is a trace of the duke's direct blood present in the child's body. She should be his young sister instead cuz it makes zero sense that the father who was with many women and got children and during the time she was able to be born is not the father but toss all fault to the son , current duke. I dont care if the author will say it is the duke's I say it is the former duke, the current duke, who is the real father.

the current duke to my eyes is actually her older brother :>

@Darkwolfix ah but the last chapter mentioned that if he put his blood again and have a reaction to him TWICE it means she is directly related to him as her biological father, says and explained by the Priest. The 1st reaction was the liquid turning blue (means she's a Kalisto) and the 2nd reaction, the liquid glows/glittered (means they are biologically related as father and daughter) in the panel in the last chapter. So that's why the Duke had a big reaction because the result shows he is the father of hers but like how can that be so that's why he's hella confused.

I reread the last chapter over and over again and went to the raw for confirmation. The 2nd reaction indeed meant and showed he is her biological father. Now, that, I have no idea how and why. Maybe there is some explanations to do that happened. Maybe he is definitely a virgin but like some kind of magic happened and stuff. We'll see.

this full-grown man with a LOT of responsibility is throwing a tantrum when the clear answer is "someone stole your juice"

Rio probably has been asleep since the mum died (I presume in childbirth. And Rio will be woken up by Hailynn)

Users who are viewing this thread