Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

@kazakae

It's always the founding emperor/people that are always righteous but their descendants slowly become corrupt.

But sadly it's the same in the real world. Look at Donald Trump, what an idiot.

I don't get the abuse thing. I thought she was adopted the same day she escaped, or did I missed something?

@Alynev_K she was abused at her orphanage. I forgot what chapter but she was like either I'll die getting beat up in the orphanage or die in the cabin at 18.

Fed-Kun's army
The girl is just stupid. She's like eighteen years old in her head. Even though she was trapped in her previous life, she had some interaction with the captor and his daughter she should still have a grown up sense. It's so hard to read when every character, including the villain, is actually nice to read but the main character is a dunce 😩. I'm still gonna read though. I simp the dad 🤷.

damn more chapters 😲
so is she gonna become crown princess then, but I like the 2nd prince.🤔

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm I'm so confused dressed deed
Like... I feel she's his relative not his daughter at allll like... Idk
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
@Meskie Victim blaming much ? She was raised and abused for a grand majority of her life, kept away from everything and her only interactions being her abusers. What was she expected to learn ? How was she expected to grow ? Experiencing abuse doesn't equal psychological and emotional growth, in most cases it's quite detrimental to a person.

I actually appreciate that even if she already lived for 18 years, her mental growth is equivalent to what she experienced before hand. It's a nice touch of the author not to simply make them super smart and knowledgeable when, in her circumstances, she never could have been.

@Meskie I had the same issue with another manhua but someone did remind me that severe abuse really messes someone up.
She's been locked away with them her entire life so it's not that weird that she doesn't have an adult mentality & has no real idea how to interact with people outside of fear & distrust.

Users who are viewing this thread