Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

@Mar19 What if he doesn't know? Maybe he somehow didn't learn the family secret because of a certain reason which we still don't know

Dex-chan lover
Aww yeaah... Nothing beats the good ol' personal union. One of the fastest way to double your country size and gain it nearly for free.
That's my favourite tactic to get Bohemia(Czech), Norway and Sweden under PU(/vassalage) within 1444-1510 time limit. Way to increase your country size fourfold merely just first 60 years with lots of bloody wars ;D

😅oh god i wasnt gonna say anything but why does she always have this 😯dumb face? it was cute at first, her big blue eyes and that innocence, but now 😅 idk

Ah, I understand the adults' mindset but it'd be awesome if they can talk to her. They're just leaving her in the dark without consideration for her mind, feelings, and development. How is she gonna heal if she doesn't know she has a place to call a home and a family that will be by her side or people that will be there to just take care of her? She's so broken at the moment so she really needs all the stability in her environment that she can get; and yeah, it's cool that they're trying to save her life but there's a lot more to do.

Anyway, surprisingly after hearing the repercussions of her possibly marriage with the Prince, I think I'm totally ready to meet another guy as the ML (I also love the vibes between the little prince and the Duke, I feel like the Prince sees him more like a superhero or model role, sooo cute!!) >u<

@AiriAi you are thinking like a millennium person. Please check history and see whe n psychology was implemented. Before that time things were done differently.

This is the problem when leaders decided that is ok to treat women as objects. Another leader can demand to make your object marry his son. That is one of roots where the problems starts. They shouldn't have never accepted to make the object take the name of the man she is married. I believe this is the reason why many countries end up deciding to give the lastname of both parents but first the father family name. Too much problem with the family being forgotten.

The other problem cuz women were considered objects, they tended to just sell it off after getting the dowry of the future husband. Yes it sucks that the future generations suffered but those same new leaders did nothing to change their law so meh I don't pity them. They should change things but never.

Wait are there no women in the imperial family? Not even a generation in the last thousand years when there were only daughters? because if there are only men in the Kalisto family a bond via marriage is still possible

Dex-chan lover
@NYAHAHA

Presumably, it was far harder to pressure men into marrying into the royal family, due to the patriarchal nature of these medieval societies. Men of the Kalisto family could likely refuse by using the fact that they are the head of a Ducal house (or becoming a knight or whatever) as a excuse, whereas women traditionally don't have the benefit of those convenient excuses.

Users who are viewing this thread