Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
The exchanges between the Duke and the prince always seem a little awkward to me. Why are they borderline mature

author also human, they can make mistake. some time ago i see certain translator point certain strange word and in next chapter it was indeed author mistake.
i dont mean blame author or tl, just try to understand and accept.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BLESSING US WITH THE MASS RELEASE!!!πŸ€πŸ’› I really appreciate your efforts πŸ’œ Happy Halloween πŸŽƒπŸ§‘

Okay maybe reincarnation is not the right choice of words (idk english is not my first language). She was given a second life or chance to miraculously return to her childhood.
Yes, the best acceptable explanation is that she has a mental breakdown due to being locked up for 11 years and getting physically abused by her father. So that her behavior is like a child and very naive.

Ahh!! Thank you so much for this mass release! What a treat. Such a wholesome father-daughter relationship :')

@viskalia I believe the right term is "time travel." She's not being born into another body, just traveling around in the same lifetime. I think her behavior is the way it is because her mental state returned to the way it was when she was 7, since her brain at the current time in the current body is only 7 years old. Mixing science and fantasy, you know? Except she still has the trauma with her because of the memory.

THANK YOU FOR THE FAST RELEASE!! 😘😘😘😘

She is so cute and I love father-daughter theme so yeah, really thank you!! I just watched the pv a few days ago, I'm happy~

Fed-Kun's army
lkfjdsdlkaj I LOVE THIS SO MUCH i just read through all of the chapters. amazing. it's just so cute and i love it a lot??? THANK YOU FOR THE MASS RELEASE AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Think you for the mass release!

Damnit, all I could think of while reading was won't some just give her a hug!? Or a thousand? And a lot of head pats! She needs and deserves all of it!

Users who are viewing this thread