Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Lol, she was enclosed on a fucking hut for 11 years and this guy wants her to have a normal personality.

Fed-Kun's army
SHE'S SO CUTE JSADKJLAS MY HEART!!! I'M SO SOFT flkjaflkjk duke either shape up as a dad or let the priest take her in, seriously... geez....

thank you for the update!! IT WAS ADORABLE AW 😭

Her cheeks are so fluffy! Finally a child that can rival Athanasia's cuteness!!

Honestly, though what's wrong with her going with the priest?? Like he a real one lol. The dad & assistant made it seem like they would live on a far away island that's very protected??

Thx for another chapter!! <3

@goatking
Don't forget she was trapped in a cage her whole like as well. She never even got thr chance to step outside until her 18th birthday and even then she died before she got to leave. So she really doesn't know anything outside of that so everything IS new to her.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Shame that the MC is severely lacking in "personality". I get the caged person part but its like nothing happen to/from her despite the story revolving around her. Its like she is living as a side character in her long awaited well-deserved slice of life mango🥭 while all hell breaks loose elsewhere with the "real protagonists"

@ohtasty Must be the side effect of the poison hahahahaha.

Everyone in the comments seems to forget that she was trapped in a cage for 18 years and therefore had no social interaction. So her reaction may seem childish for how many years she technically lived, but her mental age is about the same as a child.
Thank you for the update!

Group Leader
Thanks! 😗

At least there's a normal explanation for the protagonist's childishness, not like any other story like this. But I don't understand how she didn't go crazy when she was locked up for 18 years and almost didn't talk to anyone. 🤔

Contributor
The duke is an interesting character, such a strong showing of both good moral judgement and yet also personal insensitivity.

...Either that or he's just slightly inconsistently written, I'm not sure.

Wait, omg.

If only this happened in her first life then she wouldn't have faced all those events although I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen

Users who are viewing this thread