Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

I still think he’s the father and his memory is erased. And the evil count must be related because he loved her mother or something. It’s just a theory but it’d be weird if they were siblings.

I don't admit that he's anything other than her father, and let me be! Thanks for the chapter! <3

Don't be brothers and sisters, please! 🙏😭 I like you guys being father and daughter 😂

So they are brother and sister but he will be father obviously because of age gap yeeaa
I will see him as a father anyway 😂😂
Thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover
Again, fuuuuuuuuuuuucking creeps, all of them. I don't care that they are calling her cute and what not, you literally made your way in to her room, without permission and stared at her while she slept. Why in the nine hells didn't the duke kick them out for breaking and entering? I don't care that two of them are archbishops, that is just straight up fucking criminal.

little sister makes more sense. cuz if he had his v card stolen by some random lady, that would be really messed up

Does anyone not asking why the mc is always open her mouth even when she talkless? 😂 she’s cute though, but sometimes it bothers me too, like, i want to pinch her mouth close 😅

Am I the only one NOT bothered that she makes that open mouth expression? Because I keep seeing comments complaining about it and honestly, I haven’t even noticed she did that often. Maybe it’s because I just find her adorable and don’t care about those things.

everyone is so enchanted with how cute she is and i can totally understand them
priests, invite me when you start the fanclub to her!!!

Users who are viewing this thread