Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

um what was all that in the middle there after he had a talk with peter? like peter stabbed a guy through the door? and then the body fell after the door opened, so they dragged him into the room?

So ask the sword! Why can’t you just ask it when’s that going to be explained? He mentions it and then is like meh.
Thanks for translating.

I'm really worried about her, everything triggers her :'c and yeah, idk why but I fervently believe he's the real dad, I can't believe the mom did it with the older dude, but idk, this is just my wish

@elinertia42 I think because in a previous chapter he mentioned the sword not being "awake" and waiting for it.
(It looked like it was responding a bit to the mc but then there was a distraction and they haven't gone back to it yet)

@ENJAY Look at some adults now. Acting spoiled, always being lead my their emotions and not listening to simple logic. Just from not being disciplined and taught lessons from their parents.

Thank for the update but ......

if you hang us up by a cliffhanger there will be a great disaster to fall upon you translation team

Am I crazy or was that dummy hiding right in front of the mf door? Idc if you’re not visible, one person rushing in while they’re talking and and, bonk, you’re found out.

Thanks for translating!!

Dex-chan lover
@angiemuis protagonist has a diminutive personality. not to mention it is very easy to stop a child from screaming. hand over her small face cover her nose too, hard to breathe. sound is easily muffled with a hand over mouth

Thank you for translating!
I hope to see time-skip as fast as possible for her being more relaxed... well it's just obviously normal for her to be startled like this right now :d

@ParagonNight
Yeah you're right, I can think of many reasons too but I'm hoping the author actually says something and actually handles this issue. Which can be done in a lot of interesting ways! Rather than forcing readers to come up with their own theories.

@InsanoKing
'Just from not being disciplined and taught lessons from their parents.'
Uhhh that's kind of a weird thing to say for a story about a young girl who was horrifically abused and then murdered by her 'parent.'
I mean yeah, there are adults who behave spoiled, but that's probably not the issue for our little MC here.

Users who are viewing this thread