Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Double-page supporter
Well, I do feel the plot is slow, but isn't that how it is with most of the fantasy/isekai/reverse time manhwas?

I'm not actually surprised with the result. There would be a lot of conflicts etc before she would be officially acknowleged as his daughter (Just like Leslie from Monster Duchess).

Aggregator gang
Ugghhhh this is dragging on too long with this verification stuff, I honestly hope that the emperor’s son isn’t that male lead at all..

I thought it behooves the emperor if the child is Duke Kalisto's?? Wasn't he spouting some bs before about marrying the girl off to his son to gain the Kalisto's bloodline, not to mention she becomes a living weakpoint for anyone/everyone to target if they want to harm the Kalisto house? Doesn't her presence basically effectively weaken the Duke's ability to go off wherever he wants whenever he wants, because he now has someone to protect at home?

Like I really don't understand how sending her back to Count Zackary is even beneficial, other than just killing her to torture the Duke mentally/emotionally? But even then that doesn't affect the power of his status...it's just a short-term way of bullying the Duke.

I'm so confused. I have no idea why this is getting dragged out so long.

Dex-chan lover
This stuff is taking wayyyy too long. It’s boring af 🙄😒
Dropping this lmfao

this is dragging a bit but its not thaaaaat bad

but i just wanna.. you know....

accidentally decapitate the emperor

Aggregator gang
@iskaeil she doesn't have to be publicly proven to be Kalisto bloodline for him to gain her bloodline. As long as he knows the truth and she is out of the duke's hands and thus protection then he can do whatever he wants with her as the emperor.

That said... I agree this is being dragged out waaaay too long. Like it's not to the extent of that twin's manwha but, they really need to move on.

Stopped reading for a few chapters hoping this whole blood thing would've have been sorted out, but nope they're really gonna drag this shitty drama out for as long as possible huh

Surely this isn't the main conflict ??

The easier way would be to simply split the fluid and have both of them verify at the same time. Passing through all these different vessels and people is like asking for more points of failure/sabotage. Also WTF is the point of all this? Count Zachary never actually adopted her officially since she ran away before they got to that point(maybe? its unclear like most of the relevant details that would be super helpful for a coherent story) and she is clearly unwilling. Is forced adoption a thing in this nation?

Why people would go this far tho? Like he's the only one on his family so is not like you can take away his authority and having a daughter, not a don, is basically a one way ticket to the more powerful families try to push their sons to the top is the Church....

Seriously if the art wasn't so cute I would drop this cause not only is dragging out but the writing isn't strong enough to portray the level of political intrigue the author wants.

Its too annoying seeing the emperor that even kid know hes a bad guy. I hope the duke could just kill the emperor since its too annoying 😠 cant someone help the girl and the duke here?
The more i read it i might too frustrated reading this manhwa 😢 i want the girl to be happy, but......*sigh*.... I cant hold my emotion reading this 😔 im sorry
Thank you for updating and translating this chapter dear scanlation.

Hailynn is gonna turn 15 by the time they're done with the blood test drama lollll xD

Thanks for another great chapter!! ♡

Users who are viewing this thread