Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

I can't bring myself to feel sorry for her cause she's the dumbass that left both knight and priest behind instead of let the adults take care of it. What she thought would happen?

Anyway the Emperor really doesn't know how to act subtly.

In Chapter 16 he declared to a room of nobility that
"If that child is truly yours then she will become the crown Princess"
and there he is kidnapping her off to the crown prince.

Idk about y’all but I really don’t wanna read 10+ chapters of legal proceedings if this is the way it’s going. BUT if MC finds herself a greater sense of self-agency and confidence instead of solely relying on the duke during this then I’ll take it 😂

Just end this blood-relatedness arc please, I'm sick of being worried 😰
Thank you for the double update

You are now officially the A**hole crown jerkwad. And is officially on my to smack upside the head hit list. How dare you pull our MCs hair and bring Count Buttwad to our girl. You jerk. You better change and protect our girl or else.

Thank you so much for the update.

......how should I put this...... Tho I love the art, this feels... Empty? Shallow?.... I will put this on hold because I feel like we are not going anywhere tho the story is definitely developing... If a new reader after me reads this and there are 30+ chapter ahead, could you please be so kind to @ me? Thanks in advance

I love the art but this part of the story is really dragging on... I feel like we aren't moving anywhere plot-wise. I hope they speed up the storyline a bit in the next chapters.

why are these people so weak 🙄 he's just letting all these people step over him. you're a freaking duke. USE YOUR FCKING POSITION???!

Users who are viewing this thread