Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Uhmm, KID! Also Countess. Blame your goddamn Father/Husband!

Why do you think she ran away and was taken in by a different family, because she wants to be there where you two assholes hate her for no reason?
Like the way certain peoples heads turn in Manwha is sometimes so goddamn stupid that I keep on wishing the worst for them.

Also SERIOUSLY MAIDS?!! You are employed by the new kids "Adoptive Father"... You think that you are safe saying shit like that infront of her? Then say it directly to the "Father" and see what happens.
I just do not get why the Maids would even care, it is not their life, it is just their job! I have never understood that.

Can anyone provide any spoilers if possible? I really want to know when she goes back to the Duke, and why doesn't the Duke remember her or her mother?

that's why i really hate kids 🤷 everyone in that house are all crazy and stupid.

and i dunno, i think i made an account here just to comment this in the very first day

Not gonna lie but the vibe im getting from the fl makes me think that shes flat our retarted.

Fed-Kun's army
Im glad were all on the same page about FL's retardation.

Thanks, wow three scanlation groups dropping this like the FL was dropped on her head.

I have to keep reading to see all the maids slapped, the other daughter hung and count and countess beaten to death.

Thank you for the hard work and welcome to the new team. Really hope she won't be there till she's grown up just to change fate.

OMG the maids make me so angry. This is their life, not yours's and the madame and kid it's the husband, not MC. I always hate how characters would blame a child for just existing when it's the parents, specifically the father's fault.
Anyways thanks for the update.

Thank you to the previous teams for all the hard work up until now. Gladly awaiting the new team and the new chapter later.

I wonder how long she will be stuck with the count before she's rescued.

Dex-chan lover
He really burned her alive in his back yard. I hope him and his family are caught in a fire and terribly scarred, especially his wife and daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Do the individuals who have written the FL off as retarded, not consider the fact that even though she was 18 when she died, and was time warped back in time, she was completely screwed up by the hell she had to endure during the developmental stages of her life. 😤
She has PTSD to the point that the best she could hope for when the kidnappers had her was a quick and painless death, not even considering the possibility someone would even give a care enough to save her. That is just not normal, and is rooted in the fact she became convinced in her previous life that she is lower then scum and not even worthy of life.😥

Personally I think she seems to be adapting surprisingly well considering the only love and warmth she's known was during her time with the Duke's household and the youngest prince. Also this time she discovered the cabin was on the same property as the main compound, not off in the boonies away from everything. Somebody at the main house had to know about the fire that kills her! 😳

me: imaging being a grown woman and talking shit about a little girl

also me: ooga booga me hate you okay bitch and??!! nobody wants to stay with your dusty ass anyway

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you very much for your translations thus far!

@Ivegotnolife I agree with you, just before reading this chapter I was thinking about that very same thing haha
That child had a very traumatic life in her past, and up until just a few weeks (months?) ago, it had been that same way this time as well. Just because she lived too be 18 before doesn't mean her mental state was the same. For all we can assume, she's probably the same age mentally as she is physically now...

Dex-chan lover
@nobile
It may have only been a week since she had to endure being burned alive, then awakening in the carriage at the start of the same hellride she just died on moments earlier!😱
And people think she should be able to shake it off like nothing, and act like a rational 18 year old?! 😤

Users who are viewing this thread