Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

She's cute but this damsel in distress situation is making me lose interest as it feels too draggy...
It's also annoying that the Duke doesn't come to the obvious conclusion of who might've captured her and make his move despite it already been several days and her safety is uncertain.

i think people are forgetting she was abused and locked up until she died in her previous life. there was no way for her to grow into an adult's mentality, so it makes sense she has a childish way of thinking

does anyone know why the fake dad wants her so much just to kill her in the end? i probably missed the reason why but if i remember correctly she was an orphan...so why so invested in her?

Fed-Kun's army
@choerrybliss from what I remember we don’t actually see who set fire to the shack. I’m of the opinion that the fake dad wasn’t actually the one to torch it, more likely the fake mom or sister

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation! Can't wait for her to leave that horrible place...

Dex-chan lover
Can all these people get killed in the near future, please? Holy fuck, not a single good soul in that entire estate.

@novrik Right! She was locked up for so long, it was almost impossible for her to raise her intelligence. People don’t understand that it’s the stupidest thing when they want the female lead who was abused to suddenly become a person with the highest IQ and best strategy planning skills overnight. And when they’re a child too ????? Stories like this where the female lead actually GROWS is much better and more realistic.

My baby is trying to escape on her own ಥ‿ಥ

Duke, come and take her back please, let this hell end for her please ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
---
Thanks for the update (~‾▿‾)~

@kageyama_s_waifu THIS! She was abused heavily when she was a child-- arrested development is a real thing with cases like that! I actually prefer that she acts like a child-- I'm kinda sick of stories where someone goes back in time/transmigrates and they have a 10000 IQ in the body of a baby. This is super refreshing because we can actually see the how the abuse has affected her maturity.

Double-page supporter
HOW DARE THIS HOW DARE THAT FOR GOODNESS SAKE WHY DONT YOU JUST LEAVE HER ALONE IF YOU DONT LIKE HER SO MUCH

Omg she's so fucking dumb, is almost like she wished to be made a fool

Edit: y'all really need to stop bickering anyone that doesn't defends the main character, if she have the agency to push her knight away and go with the royal guards, she should be able to hide while scaping so yeah she's dumb regardless is how sheltered she was, so get over your high horse.

@choerrybliss

In the novel, she is the child of the woman he was obsessed with whom rejected him. MC is the spitting image of her mother so I’m guessing the reason he’s keeping her around is because he wants to take his anger, frustration out on MC’s mother but since she is already deceased, he’s exacting his revenge on the MC instead.

Well that’s just one reason though. There is another reason involving the king and the count’s hatred for the duke and wanting the Kalisto powers.

Users who are viewing this thread