Amachin wa Jishou ♂ - Vol. 11 Ch. 61 - Fight ♂

Double-page supporter
Probably one of the "better" depicting of highschool romances. Its not about "do they like me or not?" but not being sure if one has strong enough feelings ^^. Looking forward to how this whole thing will resolve

Dex-chan lover
Just a normal and ordinary trip to Paris, nothing much.
Everyone does that from time to time, right?

Dex-chan lover
They started dating and the final chapter is them living together. (This guy read 60 chapters of BL and is worried about a gay ending)
ah yeah, one of my dark past... i don't know what gotten into me to read that manga till the end...

well, i'm enjoyed it and the story is quite good, the ending is... not something i like but i don't hate it too..

i know i said "please don't be like Prunus Girl", but somehow i think i'll be fine with that ending too... unexpectedly.. 😅

you know, reading this manga (and some factor outside from this manga) make my preference becoming weird.. even though in the past i read Prunus Girl and nothing happened, now somehow i'm fine reading some doujin with "trap" as the main genre...

Dex-chan lover
Prunus Girl ending would be fine, White Album 2 ending would not be fine

Aggregator gang
For a second I thought this would have possibly the wildest twist ever of Tatsumi being aromantic.
It would've been more interesting, as it is we are probably getting the most generic and they lived happily gay ever after THE END. Not that I'm complain, as long as we see a kiss or something I'll be satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread