Amachin wa Jishou ♂ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Excavation ♂

Dex-chan lover
The obligatory side-character-that-is-somehow-better-than-the-main-character have showed up

Group Leader
@martyg I think it's completely appropriate to call a character trans if they say something like "I will/want to become a girl." Wanting to be a gender different from the one you were born as is like, literally what being trans is.

Besides, if people are wrong, it's not hurting anyone to speculate, so why bother telling them to stop?

Group Leader
Im not telling them to stop, i just say it doesnt really matter. well lets just see how the character develops

Author gotta stop adding new traps like this, my dick can only got so hard

I'm surprised no one asked the real question yet: is his name Nadekawa or Namekawa? That's the only thing I'm confused about.

Edit: found the raw. It says Namekawa every single time.

Group Leader
@Emerfirek sorry, its Namekawa, I was kinda sleep-deprived while translating so I misspelled it sometimes.. I hope i fixed all places where I misspelled it now

Dex-chan lover
i knew what i was getting into when i saw that little cunt on page 2 but oh boy let me tell you my body wasnt ready

im sure ppl have made similar jokes but @ pg 23
(amachin voice) I'm so hard!!!

Aggregator gang
For sure, I don't think he will be just a trap, but also a transgender.

This man is so powerful, not only does he attract hoes, he creates them to expand his harem. Truly inspirational.

Users who are viewing this thread