Amachin wa Jishou ♂

Contributor
"Note: Do not add a yaoi tag."

Correction: Dont add one yet

Supporter
warning for readers:
58324233e684b9d493aef61b62979054.jpg

Contributor
@PTRB: ...You appear to have confused the reader with the protagonist. Bro.

@Imryse: The "no yaoi" note is probably just for the bunch of (mostly-)straight guys reading this who have no idea what the conventions of the "shounen-ai" and "yaoi" tags are (Yaoi = buttsex/gay hentai, more or less. Specifically, if there's no graphic sex, it doesn't get a yaoi tag).

Power Uploader
This should be tagged Yaoi. That's why the tag exists so I can block this sort of stuff from my feed.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@derpdederp It has shounen ai (boys love) and crossdressing tags. If you don't like either, you're free to block it instead of complaining about not being able to 👀

Fed-Kun's army
@derpdederp shonen ai refers to boys love of any type, including crossdressers and even very minimal relation

yaoi on the other hand refers pretty specifically to boys, who look very much like boys (or even masculine af) and has a connotation for being more "hardcore" (yaoi almost always includes multiple sex scenes, shonen ai is lucky to have even just one)

so if you cant respect the difference in the tags meanings, then just go away, if you want to block yaoi, sure, but this isnt yaoi, and the tags arent meant for you

Contributor
She is a girl, i'm 120% sure of it.
She just try to hard (...) for stupid reasons probably (maybe because she thinks Tatsumi is gay or something).

Users who are viewing this thread