Amaesasete Hinamori-san! - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I’ve developed a new rule for Romance comedies that is correct 95% of the time.

Between issue 7-13 a useless secondary love interest will be introduced. They will only be used to hinder/process the main relationship and add nothing.

It’s just something to be expected as frustrating as it always is.

Dex-chan lover
As long as Yaya and Ichigo get together in the end and this new annoying girl dont win, I am happy
better idea, neither win and they compete over her so damn hard they make humanity a space faring expansionist empire

Dex-chan lover
"She a Capital S STALKER! " and you're pulling her in to your soon harem :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Kinda funny, but right after we she a sign of process and then love triangle ?

Dex-chan lover
It's hard being the emotional support for genius, right? Right? I know what you feel...

I don’t know why, but I’m getting the impression that Ichigo is going to end up playing mommy for a lot of people in her life… seems like it’ll work out ok for her, but hope she figures out what she needs in return sooner rather than later.

Dex-chan lover
I generally despise harem and love triangle tropes, but I feel like it could work in this manga.
Or maybe it will just be obnoxious filler like usual :haa:

Dex-chan lover
808qp5.jpg

Banned
I dropped works for less than this. I give it another chapter but if this starts to get even more annoying than it already is, it will go straight into the trash. If i wanted triangles i would go and play Triangle Strategy.

Dex-chan lover
A tiny, tsundere new girl in need of pampering who is so clearly already crushing on her. I like this development.

I was hoping for a line from Ichigo explaining her relationship with Yaya as helping her destress and Hitomi imagining something far beyond the age rating.

Users who are viewing this thread