Amaetai Hi wa Soba ni Ite.

Group Leader
Bought this tankobon on a whim, feverishly translated most of it, then I kind of got side-tracked and put it in the freezer.
Until now!
We were planning to release chapter 0 and 1 simultaneously, but enjoy this small teaser for now!
Chapter 1 coming in a couple of days! More if people like it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a manga reader with very high standards.

*reads manga description*

Oh no!!! You're meeting all my standards!!!

honestly i can never read or watch anything involving androids and romance, especially after plastic memories ;w;

Dex-chan lover
I've still got Android 7 on my phone wtf

@OrangeAbundis
I can really recommend the manhua "I, the female robot". The comedy is just great there. ?

Interesting, if not new, concept. I'm a bit hesitant though.

The issue a lot of these "humanity of machines" stories have is that the machines are basically just humans. On one hand it makes for an easy analogy for racism and apartheid, which was what Detroit: BH used it for.

On the other the idea of them being androids becomes pointless if they are portrayed exactly like humans. "If it looks like a duck..." basically

This is not to say that it can't be good still, it definitely can, but the Android aspect feels wasted.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the volume cover alone is so tragically beautiful that it draws me in. I'm looking forward for the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Is it wrong to say I'm following this just because this is the first time I'm seeing someone crying on the cover

I thought this was going to read like normal manga format, but it’s 4-koma. :(

Contributor
The manga adaptation of Detroit Become Human seems good so far mmm...

Surprisingly more comedic than I expect from this kind of setup.

Where is the rest of the chapters? its been 2 years... hope someone picks this up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread