Tying the Knot with an Amagami Sister - Vol. 12 Ch. 100 - Three Paths Forward (8)

Group Leader
And here's chapter 100!

No, I haven't given up on translation, I've just been busy IRL. Sorry for the late chapter!

For the 3 digits, I've changed the fonts (thanks to catre for the recommendations) so that it looks more like the old team's fonts. It may look weird at first, but you'll have to get used to it. Let me know what you think!

Enjoy!

Contributor
Can they do another storyline with her? I feel like this is the 10th time that she "disappeared because of family"

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but these sort of plot developments really annoy me. They always seem to be calculated to give the appearance of being deep and emotional without actually addressing anything truly substantial. The shockingly shallow "rescue", doubly so.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but these sort of plot developments really annoy me. They always seem to be calculated to give the appearance of being deep and emotional without actually addressing anything truly substantial. The shockingly shallow "rescue", doubly so.
You mean the light hearted rom com remains light hearted?

LOL

Dex-chan lover
This is the one thing I hate about certain series is the stupid easily solvable misunderstandings that can be talked about in one page. This is always done just to drag out a series and character development from this could be done in a much more fresh way that doesn’t involve this tired trope.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of Nisekoi, when they try to save Marika. Well, but it's about Yae so I won't complain.

Users who are viewing this thread