Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi (Oneshot) - Oneshot

Aggregator gang
I feel like its a one-shot because we know how the entire plot will go already.

Hmmm not convinced. When I saw Negi Suggested it, i was like ... oh boy here we go again. We all pretty much know how a certain series ended...

Tbh the premise is alright, it def scream 5 toubun considering it was his assistant that did It, Yuna Being the worst offender because she literally has itsukis personality written all the way down to her face. Only thing missing is +2 girls.

The Studious MC is pretty Generic at this point nun wrong with it but it's practically the same as 5toubun.

Would've been better if it was about Shrine maidens purifying evil

gib it a 2/5

Dear god the tropes are strong with this one.

✅ Shrine maidens
✅ 3 Sisters
✅ Loli, ditz, tsundere combo
✅ Childhood engagement
✅ Nosebleed protagonist
✅ Secretly kind protagonist
✅ Strangely competent protagonist
✅ Studying to get into something
✅ Parents are dead/missing
✅ Introduction via changing room
✅ MIA adult
✅ Supernatural? Or maybe not.

This is the same formula as so many things that its got to have something special to stand out. This at the moment has jack shit in terms of original ideas.

This is too similar to 5toubon so when it will probably get serialized the author should change it like way more

Judging by the first chapter, shrine-itsuki is the likely winner. Then again, the author is negi’s assistant, so it might not mean anything.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so here is what's not gonna happen: the MC won't be choosing best girl aka onee-san aka big boobs to save his fucking life. Now you know what's not gonna happen.

Group Leader
Nisekoi
Author: cultured
Assistant: not

Gotoubun
Author: not cultured
Assistant: maybe the cultured one

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@jean-chuck
komi naoshi has more than one assistant. which assistant do you mean?
If you mean tsutui taishi, what's your criteria for cultured? because I thought everyone agreed sensei's butt is culture.

@hiimquanganh
oh, that's what you meant...hmm, let's pray at a shrine for this to be serialized so we can find out if you're right.

Dex-chan lover
@cgr ive read 5toubun and i hated the ending. also this is not negi writting, but one of his assistants... if it was that dude i would not even start it. 5toubun traumatized me with that author.

Double-page supporter
@cgr this isn't being done by Negi Haruba though. That would be like arguing we can use Rurouni Kenshin as a basis for figuring out how One Piece will end because Oda was an assistant on Rurouni Kenshin and they're both action shonen series.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Kimzark
I'm saying end girl based only on oneshot, isn't guaranteed as you think
I don't care what you think about the manga/ending overall.

@FStubbs
that comparison makes no sense because those two series are completely different: with completely different goals, this and toubun (especially the oneshot) seems much more similar, with the same end goal - choose one of the sisters.

Double-page supporter
@cgr this series has a different "goal" as well. 5toubun was part mystery - trying to use the clues to figure out who the bride was. This isn't a mystery.

Dex-chan lover
@crg :shrug: just because of that let me say it again, 5toubun ending was shit. Also just because you gave me a single example of a manga that ended like that doesnt mean thats not what happens 99.9% of the times. Also dont bother to reply since i wont read :)

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@FStubbs
5toubun was part mystery
happened after the oneshot/first chapter. so nothing says this manga can't become part mystery later.

the toubun mystery is literally about the sister MC will choose so it's a really minor difference (technicality) compared to this oneshot.

@Kimzark
Also dont bother to reply since i wont read :)
on the 0.1% :) chance you change your mind, I'll say this:

It’s obvious you 'won't read' a lot of things, like this word
...the author of 5Toubun no Hanayome, who recommends this work
So this manga is clearly not guaranteed to be among the 99.9% that you exaggerated - I can name other non-obvious single girl endings like
the world god only knows

ichigo 100%

Users who are viewing this thread